Eye Health plus L-Lysine for Cats
(300 Gram Tub of Granules)
A 100% natural dietary supplement with key ingredients - including carotenoids - that are beneficial for overall eye health and longevity
Includes L-Lysine to help support a healthy immune system and to offer respiratory health support
Formulated for use with both cats and kittens, and made with a highly palatable chicken and liver flavor to simplify daily consumption
All ingredients are high quality and blended to deliver consistent amounts in every dose
OVERVIEW - Sup Eye Health with L-Lysine is a 100% natural dietary supplement that provides the necessary ingredients to support overall eye health and longevity in cats. Carotenoids are considered the foundation for excellent visual health and are a tremendous source of antioxidants. Included are the following carotenoids:
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin - Both of these carotenoids selectively accumulate in the eye, and cats can readily absorb these nutrients. They are effective in preventing (or slowing) the progression of cataracts and retinal degeneration in animals. These are included at high enough levels for positive clinical effect.
- Lycopene - A major carotenoid found primarily in tomatoes and watermelon that has been shown to protect against cataract formation. Lycopene has been demonstrated to be up to 100 times stronger than Vitamin E as an antioxidant.
- Bilberry Extract - This relative of the American blueberry is a very powerful carotenoid offering a multitude of benefits. The bilberry contains an abundance of anthocyanosides, which are chemical compounds with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
In addition, each scoop delivers 250 mg of L-Lysine to help maintain normal eye function and health, plus is recommended for conditions responsive to L-Lysine.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Grape Seed Extract and Alpha Lipoic Acid provide additional benefits for the eye, such as anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidant protection to minimize oxidative stress and prevention of eye diseases.
RECOMMENDED USE - The following dosage guidelines outline the recommended daily amounts for the administration of Sup Eye Health plus L-Lysine for Cats:
Cats: Administer 1 scoop (2.5g) per day
Kittens: Administer 1/2 scoop (1.25g) per day
Note: Dosage may be increased to twice per day (BID) if necessary.
ADMINISTRATION - A precision 2.5 gram measuring scoop is included with each container. Measure out the recommended amount and administer over your cat's food. The product may be mixed with the food to facilitate complete consumption. The granules are formulated with a highly palatable chicken and liver flavor to ensure that cats will readily consume the supplement.
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride (250mg)
- Proprietary Blend (41.8mg):
- Bilberry Extract (fruit)(Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA & DHA)
- Grape Seed Extract
- Ginko Extract (leaf)(Gingko biloba)
- Lycopene from Tomato Extract (0.7mg)
- Zeaxanthin (0.7mg)
- Green Tea Extract 40% EGCG (14.0mg)
- Taurine (40.0mg)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (6.0mg)
- Coenzyme Q10 (5.0mg)
- Cranberry Extract (20.0mg)
- Marshmallow Root (10.0mg)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) (70.0mcg)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) (1.0mg)
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) (0.8mg)
- Vitamin B6 (pryidoxine HCl) (70.0mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) (1.8mcg)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) (12.5mcg)
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) (6.3mcg)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) (0.8mg)
- Vitamin C (5.0mg)
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) (6.3 I.U.)
- Copper (copper amino acid chelate) (125mcg)
- Selenium (sodium selenite) (15.0mcg)
- Zinc (zinc amino acid chelate) (1.4mg)
Store at Room Temperature: 59-86° F (15-30° C)
Avoid Excessive Heat
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Product Code: 205110030